Bennett Vice President Charles Phillips accepts the NDTA Distinguished Service Award from board chairman Ray Ebeling, during the NDTA's 2011 conference.
Government Transportation Services
- Approved Department of Defense (DoD) Carrier
- Approved General Services Administration (GSA) Carrier
- Approved Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Carrier
Bennett’s team of Subject Matter Expert’s (SME’s) provide Government Agencies and Contractors with a reliable, proven, and trustworthy logistics and transportation resource. Known as one of the largest carriers for government traffic, Bennett has an impeccable reputation as a quality focused industry leader. Bennett’s team of SME’s, reliable equipment, and excellent service record provide government customers with a unique logistics and transportation capability. Bennett’s government team has an exceptional 3PL and 4PL service record managing multiple complex Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) projects and unit moves. With a history spanning thousands of shipments that have encompassed millions of miles Safely and On-Time, Bennett is equipped to respond to your needs.
Key services include:
- Logistics and transportation services CONUS and OCONUS
- Qualcomm tracking
- Unit moves
- Transportation Protective Services (TPS)
- Van, Flatbed, Dropdeck, Double Drop, RGN and multi-axle Specialized Equipment
We are proud to have been recognized by the National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA) for 4 years (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011) as the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award, in recognition for our invaluable support to the goals and aims of the NDTA.
Affiliation in industry specific associations include:
- Member National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA) Chairman's Circle Plus
- Member Women In Defense (WID)
- Member National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Member American Trucking Association (ATA) and serve on numerous committee’s including Government Traffic Policy Committee