Why Bennett Motor Express?
What sets Bennett Motor Express apart? We deliver the capacity, service and flexibility of a larger company, while maintaining the integrity and accountability of a local one. "Large enough to serve, small enough to care" is more than a tag line to us. It’s how we operate our business.
Our fleet of over 700 qualified drivers are extensively screened to insure they meet or exceed industry standards and have acceptable CSA scores that do not exceed established maximum point levels in all seven CSA BASIC’s
- Bennett’s contractors and drivers receive periodical safety training and on-site specific project training insuring the highest level of proficiency to insure our service meets your needs
- Our ability to drop trailers greatly enhances our ability to leverage capacity to meet your shipping needs
We have 19 terminal facilities across the nation that can offer unparallel service capabilities including local shuttle tractors, secured yards, maintenance facility as well as customer service, operational and permit staff with a demonstrated commitment to delivering your shipment on-time, securely, without damage.
Diversity of Equipment
For more than 37 years, BME has led the industry in pioneering specialized trailer configurations. Our professional owner/operators have used our fleet of satellite-equipped trailers to move some of the largest, and most complex loads on the road.
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) approved drivers
- Flatbeds & Step Decks (with or without ramps)
- Double Drop Trailers
- Removable Goose Neck Trailers
- Multiple axle trailer configurations up to 19 axles
Through Bennett International Logistics, we also partner with affiliated carriers to offer even more flexibility and capacity for our customers.